- E-Magazine & E-Publishing
- Check Processing
- Invoice & Shipping Receipt Processing
- Resume Processing
- Paper Based Workflow Management
A majority of US magazines and newspapers have been converted to online versions for public reading. But to the contrary, readers feel frustrated with single page browsing. To satisfy mass readers, it is necessary to combine both online advantages provided by Internet and gorgeous features of the traditional plane media. To that purpose, some editors, especially those of fashions and arts, have launched e-Magazine equipped with Flash animation to simulate plane media like turning the pages of an ordinary magazine. However, it does require technologies, expertise and experience to design and implement e-Magazine which a publisher is incapable. Besides, a great amount of work is demanded to transform traditional publications into Flash ready pages, which is too expensive for most publishers to afford.
Based on its World Champion OCR technology and supported by the Network Development Team and experienced offshore Editing Team, ExperVision provides the clients with the e-Magazine & Publishing Solution, which consists of the following parts:
- Magazine Page Recognition: Employing ExperVision’s OCR technology, this module provides high performance page recognition to convert paper magazine into PDF files, keeping all the graphics, tables and high-accuracy text exactly at the original position on the page.
- Offshore Editing and Data Service: An experienced data processing team is dedicated to proofreading, page editing, format conversion, exporting to SWF files and related services for the publisher client.
- Editing & Formatting Tool: To increase the efficiency of the Editing Team and save money for the client, a specially designed tool is employed in the whole service process.
- Flash Reader, customized to each client’s requirement:
- “Print magazine” browsing: E-magazine makes readers feel the same way as reading a print magazine by retaining the page layout and simulating page turning with Flash Animation, whereas new functions like search or query are integrated to further facilitate reading.
- Catalogue index: A variety of catalogue indexing methods are provided for readers’ convenience in chapter and section searching.
- Full text search as well as key words positioning and highlighting: Readers can search texts of his or her own concern with key words that will be highlighted by the browser in the selected article.
- Offshore Editing Center: ExperVision offshore service centre help the publisher make the final revision and timely release the newsletter into Internet.
- Keeping both plane media features like gorgeous formats and online features like indexing and full text search towards readers’ satisfaction.
- Reducing publishing cost for the client by 50% while keeping best quality with the help from ExperVision’s Offshore Editing Team.
- Completing the complex process to meet short time publishing schedule.
It is a common and daily operation task to accept and process checks as a form of payment in any company, especially in retail, utility, online and offline merchant industries, etc. which we call merchants collectively. A typical check processing consists of many tedious, costly and error prone steps: converting paper-based checks into electronic transactions, processing transactions through the ACH network or Check 21 image exchange network, automating returned check re-presentment, generating real-time reports and supporting proactive risk management.
ExperVision® has been helping various merchants to meet their challenges in check processing through our innovative solution.
ExperVision® ‘s check processing system helps a company to complete the process from check image capture, recognition, storing, proofing, passing to various payment gateways for transaction, to archiving for analysis and other purposes. Following is a description of how the check processing system works with the Payment Processor, ACH Network and Check 21 Image Exchange Network all together to help the merchant collect payments.
A company receives large amount of invoices from various third parties daily: vendors, daily service providers, contract engineering providers, etc. These invoices need timely processing and many departments are involved in the verification and approval process. Statistics show that, 96% of the invoices are on paper and have to be processed manually, which makes the cost as high as $10.15 per invoice. Many mistakes happen due to manual processing: wrong calculation, duplicate payment made, unable to pass to the right department and even losing some invoices.
ExperVision® ‘s invoice and receipt processing system completes the process from invoice scanning, recognition, storing, passing to various departments for verification and approval, to archiving for analysis and other purposes. The invoice recognition module employs ExperVision® ‘s world champion OCR to process data such as vendor information, product items and prices, account number, amount, date, etc.
Although electronic resumes have been more and more popular since the late 90s, massive paper materials, e.g. fax, letters and post, are still used and mixed with electronic ones in both job application and human resource (HR) management. To guarantee not missing any qualified candidate, it takes a significant amount of time and effort to include the information on paper in the human resource software system.
ExperVision® ‘s Resume Processing Solution (RPS) is a suite of intelligent and enterprise level resume capturing & processing tools, which can automatically process resumes from any e-mail & attachment, job board, corporate web site, fax and paper, enabling the HR department to efficiently attract and hire qualified job applicants. The Resume Recognition module in the system employs ExperVision® ‘s world champion OCR to process data such as contact, location, skills summary, education history, work experience, etc.
In many industries, the company sends their staff outside of the office to provide complicated service, including on-site measurement, customized design, material preparation, on-site installation, maintenance and/or other activities. The traditional way to manage out-of-office activities is to use paper work-orders and worksheets, which leads to many problems such as difficult to track the workflow information, misreading information on paper, and unable to quickly search and index wanted information on worksheets. These problems generally degrade workflow efficiency, waste resources and destroy customer satisfaction.
ExperVision® ‘s Paper Based Workflow Management system provides whole workflow management by including the traditional paper work-order and worksheet in the control loop, while allowing the staff to work exactly the way they were working before.